Can We Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to everyone one, is Life Dead and Death Alive, have we contemplated to much?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guess what Guest? The site was just made and there are so many positions and ranks you can choose from. Better hurry before all of the good stuff is taken. Also Guest, I would really like it if you join, because then I might not cry :DDD, Happy faces please.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Equesto
Daisuke Jasutisu  Vote_lcapDaisuke Jasutisu  Voting_barDaisuke Jasutisu  Vote_rcap 
Daisuke
Daisuke Jasutisu  Vote_lcapDaisuke Jasutisu  Voting_barDaisuke Jasutisu  Vote_rcap 
Akikake
Kinniku
Latest topics
» Flames Revival
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm by Guest

» The Last Metal (Full Metal ALchemist)
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

» Sharingan Curse
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» Naruto Domain
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm by Daisuke

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm by Guest

» RPG Haven
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm by Guest

» Naruto RP;; where the magic happens
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm by Guest

» Mordedura [ WIP ]
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm by Akikake

» Bleach: Eternal Strife
Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Current Plot Line
Were shall I begin...There was actually a time when the shinigami's, believe it or not made peace with the Hollows. Everyone befriended one another and there was no wars. All was well. Then one day... a force unlike any came an nearly obliterated all of the Shinigami's. Hollows, Vizards, Super humans...everyone. This force...it was known as Luna. It is said that the Luna force can penatrate anything from with a 7 mile radius. This was huge. After the near exstinction the races began to hate one another again, and all at once everything went back the way it was before the treaties and the force, Chaos. When the shinigami's relocated in asia, the 12th division started doing resource on this strange power. The force seemed to have left behind some sort of shard...well shards that have been scttered all across the world. The shards give people an extreme amoutn of power. They say when you collect all of the shards something happens...to some it is good, but to others it is brutal. researcging the shards they saw that its genetic pattern was identical to that of an everyday human, which was wierd because of the power it released. It was truly stronger than a captain commander of the king of hueco mundo, but that was just one of the 8 shards, imagine them all together and combined into the ultimate power. Still...they still wonder why did this happen and who caused it...fingers are being pointed at everyone, including...YOU!

Daisuke Jasutisu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daisuke

Daisuke

Daisuke Jasutisu  Empty
PostSubject: Daisuke Jasutisu    Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:07 pm

Daisuke Jasutisu  Enigmabysaifongjunfannl3

My name was once whispered across the wind. I hear them. Shouting screaming my name,Daisuke Jasutisu. They will fear me. I will not fear them. Life won't fear them because it is on my side, I am the Hollow you all will know as, Daisuke Jasutisu.

.::General Information::.
Name: Daisuke Jasutisu
Alias: King of Hueco Mundo
Appeared Age: 24
Actual Age: 800
Height: 72 inches
Weight: 165 ilbs
Catch Phrase: " I see "

.::Race Information::.

King of Hueco Mundo
If Espada what rank are you N/A
Mask: The mask fragment on Daisuke's face is on about the middle point on the left and right sides of the neck back and connect towards eachother as the Mask before being shattered was a helmet type which covered from the bottom of the neck up to the top of Daisuke's head.

.::Personality Information::.
Personality: Daisuke is a relativily calm man. He has emotion like everyone else but is diciplined in how to control and ignore and use it when needed. Despite his role he is not a evil man. He actually cares for what happens. All daisuke really wants is peace in all the dimensions, but accepts that it cannot be completed without much sacrafice and great loss, to obtain that peace he is willing to sacrafice and perform much unwanted deeds to acheive that goal. Daisuke is a very determined man and will not let anything get in his was. He is not as violent as his counter-parts and would gladly try diplomacy with the Humans, Shinigami or Vizards before engaging them in combat, if he can work out a agreement, he is one step closer without more bloodshed. He will kill though if he has to and will do it with no qualms, ussually depending on the person. He is a highly intelligent person. His mood varies alot but ussually stays on the lower side rather than happy. He is not Multiple Personality or anything but Bipolar, although for a unknown reason Anger is not a emotion he will feel duie to that, mabey it was because of his disipline earlier in life. He was always fond of Human clothing and was not a big fan of He wants the shards to gain the power not for ultimate victory, or to destroy any enemy, no to create peace and lawful and just world for everyone to live in not just Hollows but Humans Shinigami and Vizards. Daisuke is a very loyal man, he will not betray a person on any circumstance except for that they highly go against his goals and plan to hinder it. He of course due to being extremly Loyal, does not take traitors to kindly, but for there reasons punishments will vary.

• Peace
  • Justice
  • Night
  • Rain
  • Cold
  • Food
  • Blood of his Enemies

Dislikes:

• Anarchy
  • Criminals
  • War
  • Stubborn Fools
  • Heat
  • Blood of the Innocent

.::Appearance Information::.
Looks: Daisuke is a tall man. He stands at 6 foot 2 inches. He weighs in at 165 pounds. His hair style in a long styled down into his right eye but thin, today it could be called " Emo ". His hair is for some reason a Natural purple. His eyes are a blue. His mask fragment takes from the middle of the neck on the left and right goes all the way around and connects, it leaves the Adam's Apple, Jugular and other things still visable. He wears a long sleeved Black Shirt, along with a Black coat. He wears gray jeans and just shoes, this is because while Shinigami wore robes, and Espada wore, well they wore something weird, he was always fond of Human clothing. The hole in him is at his left shoulder and is about 5 inches side to side, it is not as huge as others such as Grimmjow.

Hair Color: Dark Purple
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale white

.::Rating Zone::.

Rate Each thing below on a scale of 1-10
Friendly- 7
Loyalty- 9
Murderous- 6
Recklessness- 3
Traitor- 1
Neutrality- 5

.::Background Information::.

[font=Courier New][center]~:~Family Detail~:~
Mother: Sakura Jasutisu ( Deceased )
Father: Kenshin Jasutisu ( Deceased )
Sister: N/A
Brother: N/A
Other Siblings: N/A

Background:
Human Arc

Daisuke was born to the Jasutisu clan as a only child near the end of the Edo era in japan. He was raised in the last Generation of Samurai and became one. He was skilled in his swordsmanship. He deeply believed that the Samurai way and way of Japan which has remained as if set in stone for Thousands of years should remain. He fought against the Meiji era and highly disaggred with it. However he was smart enough not to openly out speak as he knew hew as not ready to die just yet.

He eventually joined in on the Satsuma rebellion but unlike many others who just wished for Samurai to remain so they could feel " special " he wanted to keep the traditions alive, to preserve Japan like they did against the Mongols. He made it well with them and survived until the end of the Rebellion at the battle of Shiroyama. He and 39 other Samurai made one last charge they were the last surviving members of Samurai, they were all killed. Including Daisuke. Due to the massive death toll the Shinigami were not able to save Daisuke in time, in turn he became a Hollow.

Hollow Arc

Daisuke as a hollow was a tall creature, looking like pitch black body like all hollows with a mask like a Motorcycle helmet. He roamed the countryside of Japan, eating the souls as he was a mindless creature at that point. Eventually around the time of the second world war, Daisuke came across four Seated Shinigami, sending souls back to the Seiretei. He snuck up and devoured all of them, he was able to do so because during that time there were so man Shinigami and Hollows around the battles that it was nearly impossible to tell where one was due to either Salvation or Being Devoured for each soul lost from the Innocent Child to the most disgusting War Veteran who shot the child. After getting all that Reaitsu, he returned to Los Noches. He then " Evolved into a Arrancar, regaining his Human appearance, minus some diffrences.

Arrancar Arc

Daisuke kept to himself and rarely talked to any others of his own race. During the whole Hyokuyouku acts happening with the Shinigami and that Substitute Shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki, Daisuke was living among the Humans in the USA. Far away from all of the problems in Japan at the moment. He trained his skills, conversed with Humans and disguised himself from everyone, except the current King who knew of course as he can.

After the Defeat of Aizen and all of the Espada upstarts who followed Aizen Daisuke finally returned. He was brought into the Espada along with other Arrancar. Daisuke was given #2. He was compared to the others the most calm and peaceful. He hated the other Espada's infighting and disreespect for life. They honored the agreement that Shinigami and Hollows are allied, but they didn't like it. For making such a deal Daisuke respected the King and Captain Commander.

Destruction and Rise to Power arc

After awhile Daisuke grew bored with the Espada again and left for the Human world. He began to live among them this time, he was in Japan again, he had finally returned, he had set foot on its soil in centuries. Eventually Luna came and everything all ways of life everywhere ceased to continue in its ways. It was another time of Change. he was hearing from Shinigami who fled what was happening, He helped as many Humans as he could. He saved a few.

He returned The King had died in the cataclsym. The 10th, 3rd, 4th, 1st, and O Espada all killed eachother in infighting over who would become the New King, 5-9 He has no idea what happened, were they dead, or were they alive somewhere. Either way he didn't care. Since he was the only known surviving Espada, He became the King Hueco Mundo. Since then he has been trying to create peace everywhere.

[center]
Back to top Go down
Equesto
Admin

Daisuke Jasutisu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daisuke Jasutisu    Daisuke Jasutisu  EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Nicely Said. Your History is good. I am glad you chose the Quality over Quantity Logic, thats what I am looking for in a member. Aside from that everything look exceptionally, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachcws.rpg-board.net

Daisuke Jasutisu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can We Speak :: Creation Chasm :: Character Creation :: Approved Arrancar-
Jump to: