Can We Speak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What happened to everyone one, is Life Dead and Death Alive, have we contemplated to much?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guess what Guest? The site was just made and there are so many positions and ranks you can choose from. Better hurry before all of the good stuff is taken. Also Guest, I would really like it if you join, because then I might not cry :DDD, Happy faces please.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Equesto
Devastador Delfín Vote_lcapDevastador Delfín Voting_barDevastador Delfín Vote_rcap 
Daisuke
Devastador Delfín Vote_lcapDevastador Delfín Voting_barDevastador Delfín Vote_rcap 
Akikake
Kinniku
Latest topics
» Flames Revival
Devastador Delfín EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm by Guest

» The Last Metal (Full Metal ALchemist)
Devastador Delfín EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:48 pm by Guest

» Sharingan Curse
Devastador Delfín EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:47 pm by Guest

» Naruto Domain
Devastador Delfín EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm by Daisuke

» Bleach Saint of the Beast
Devastador Delfín EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 pm by Guest

» RPG Haven
Devastador Delfín EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:05 pm by Guest

» Naruto RP;; where the magic happens
Devastador Delfín EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:13 pm by Guest

» Mordedura [ WIP ]
Devastador Delfín EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 pm by Akikake

» Bleach: Eternal Strife
Devastador Delfín EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm by Guest

Affiliates
free forum

Current Plot Line
Were shall I begin...There was actually a time when the shinigami's, believe it or not made peace with the Hollows. Everyone befriended one another and there was no wars. All was well. Then one day... a force unlike any came an nearly obliterated all of the Shinigami's. Hollows, Vizards, Super humans...everyone. This force...it was known as Luna. It is said that the Luna force can penatrate anything from with a 7 mile radius. This was huge. After the near exstinction the races began to hate one another again, and all at once everything went back the way it was before the treaties and the force, Chaos. When the shinigami's relocated in asia, the 12th division started doing resource on this strange power. The force seemed to have left behind some sort of shard...well shards that have been scttered all across the world. The shards give people an extreme amoutn of power. They say when you collect all of the shards something happens...to some it is good, but to others it is brutal. researcging the shards they saw that its genetic pattern was identical to that of an everyday human, which was wierd because of the power it released. It was truly stronger than a captain commander of the king of hueco mundo, but that was just one of the 8 shards, imagine them all together and combined into the ultimate power. Still...they still wonder why did this happen and who caused it...fingers are being pointed at everyone, including...YOU!

Devastador Delfín

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Equesto
Admin

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Sealed Looks

Name: Devastador Delfín

Type:Staff Blade

Looks: A long black staff with 2 points at the top with a round silver orb in the middle that is an ancient symbol for water.The to points are like pitch forks and they curve in 3 inches below the cylinder. It has a ovalish cylinder bulge near the top with vertical ripples that curve down like waves in the ocean.

http://www.aceros-de-hispania.com/image/saruman-staff/saruman-staffs.jpg

Sub-type: single wield

Camo:N/A

Ressureccion Looks

Release Phrase: Awaken Devastador Delfín

Representation:Dolphin

Aspect of Death:Treason

Family:Water/Ice

Looks: A whirlpool starts to form around Equesto, the water freezes around him in a spiral instantly. When the water freezes it cracks and breaks, before that it turns black then breaks. When it shatters Equesto's dorsal fin moves from the top of his head to his back but the bone band around his head covering his eyes remain's in the same spot. After this happens, bones will from around his arms in the shape of dolphin fins. They are sharp and can be used as blades. After that his face from below his nose and down is covered with the white bone which gives the majority of his face a hard defense. He grows one tail that looks like a dolphins tail, that is a dolphins tail. His hair then will grow alittle longer down past his shoulders. They spike at the end in a mess.

Special Ability: He can make it rain. When he does that when the rain touches the victim it will instantly freeze. This affect can be Dodged and it can be blocked. This last until the victim or the user is dead or defeated. It is an area affect. If it isn't sunny then the rain will freeze right when it hits the opponent, but if it is sunny then the rain will take a while longer to freeze when it hits the opponent. Non-Sunny days=Rain will freeze first post it hits opponent, Sunny days=Rain will require 1 more post to officially freeze when it hits the opponent. Sunny basically means Day and Non-Sunny means Night. The opponent will be frozen for one post. The area covered by rain is mainly 70 yards stretching in all directions. A circular fashion basically.

Techs:
Name:torrente de agua
Cool-down:8
Duration:1
Description:With a flick of his tail a torrent (slicing wave) of water will instantly target the victim and impale fatal damage if the hit is successful.
Element:Water

Name:Espiga Campo
Cool-down:6
Duration:3
Description:With a slap of his tail on the ground water will then come out from the ground in the form of spikes, then freeze automatically turning into ice spikes.
Element:Ice/Water

Name:Cola bombarda
Cool-down:~
Duration:~
Description:Equesto's tail will increase in length and he will use it to attack his foes. It is like a signature whip. It is helpful for long distance attacks. The tail normally is 5 feet in length but can stretch to about 40 feet. The tail is hard.
Element:~

Name:tentación de silencio
Cool-down:8
Duration:2
Description:A mist will form around the surrounding area and Equesto will vanish in the mist, when this happens, the victim in the mist will automatically see illusions which he or she thinks is equesto, if the victim has an ally they both will attack eachother, since the illusions make them look like Equesto.

Last edited by Equesto on Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleachcws.rpg-board.net
Daisuke

Daisuke

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:03 pm

It looks good except that

Name:torrente de agua
Cool-down:4
Duration:1
Description:With a flick of his tail a torrent (slicing wave) of water will instantly target the victim and impale fatal damage if the hit is successful.

If it is going to be that damaging that if you can kill in a single hit I believe the Cooldown should be abit higher,you know to avoid using it abit to much mabey like 7 or 8 since I mean you made 6 for making ice spikes so please fix that.
Back to top Go down
Equesto
Admin

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:37 pm

I thought I put it down for 9 cool-down...Sorry my bad, I'll fix that....FIXED
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Also I have a few questions,

Special Ability: He can make it rain. When he does that when the rain touches the victim it will instantly freeze. This affect can be Dodged and it can be blocked. This last until the victim or the user is dead or defeated. It is an area affect. If it isn't sunny then the rain will freeze right when it hits the opponent, but if it is sunny then the rain will take a while longer to freeze when it hits the opponent. Non-Sunny days=Rain will freeze first post it hits opponent, Sunny days=Rain will require 1 more post to officially freeze when it hits the opponent. Sunny basically means Day and Non-Sunny means Night. The opponent will be frozen for one post. The area covered by rain is mainly 70 yards stretching in all directions. A circular fashion basically.

One, can this be performed Indoors, two , Can they escape if they get hit and forzen or are they dead?, does this affect the enviorment , finally what if this were to hit you?
Back to top Go down
Equesto
Admin

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:02 pm

--------------One, can this be performed Indoors, two , Can they escape if they get hit and forzen or are they dead?, does this affect the enviorment , finally what if this were to hit you?----------

This ability can be performed indoors, They can escape if they are frozen. being frozen is not a permanent thing. If a person's affinity is fire then they can escape quicker, and they aren't dead at all its sort of like a paralysis. It just freezes things in its enviroment, and if this were to hit me it would do nothing at all since I am the once casting the ability.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Ok this sounds good then

Devastador Delfín Accepted

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devastador Delfín Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devastador Delfín   Devastador Delfín Empty

Back to top Go down

Devastador Delfín
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Can We Speak :: Creation Chasm :: Artillery Creation-